Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I laced 'em up today!

Today I woke up feeling like I should go for a run....so I decided I had better get going, before I changed my mind!  So I got dressed and laced up my kicks, and decided to run to my mom and dad's house.  That is just 3 miles away.  My legs felt ok, except some pain in my right shin. (the same one that has been giving me trouble.)  It usually calms down after 1/2 a mile or so, and did again this morning.  My plan was to run home again after chatting with Mom a bit, but I decided not too....my leg was hurting again by the time I got there.  All in all, not a bad run, considering what I had just put my poor body through.  The most surprising part is that I wanted to run! 

Please sign up to "follow" my blog.  I adjusted the template so that it should be easier now....I had it hiding at the very end.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear YOUR running stories!