- Robin....for not laughing (to my face) when I told you that I wanted to run the Sawtooth Relay. Truer words were never spoken...re:Sawtooth, "the race is fun, stupid fun, but the running ain't easy!"
- Roxanne....for encouraging me to do it, and for sharing your plan to run one race each month, to stay motivated. I love seeing you at the end of a race.
- Hayley....for cheering me on every time we talk! It is very motivating to know that people are proud of you
- Dad....for running with me! Even when that meant PAINFULLY SLOW 5K's!
- Kathy....for sending me advice on training, and reminding me to ice and stretch. (and the occasional half-squat
- C25K-Couch to 5K running program. If you have ever considered taking up running, you really need to check out this site.
- Sofa to Sawtooth Relay Team.... if it were not for all of you, I wouldn't have stayed so motivated. This was a huge event, and a huge milestone for me. Running isn't typically a team sport, but this team makes me wish it was!
Later today I am going to post pictures and details about the relay. The first several posts to this blog will be out of sequence, since I didn't start the blog when I started running....hindsight. Oh well.....stay tuned!