Saturday, May 11, 2013

Running

I already forgot that I meant to start blogging again.  See, Im a real ding dong sometimes.  Anyway, I just got back from running with some of my PEEPs out at Lake Lowel.  Not a long run, but I pushed myself.  I did "walk-running" and really ran hard for 2 minutes, then walked for two minutes.  Alexa was with me, and she was really sore and crying like a baby the whole time.  (Ok, that was me, LOL).  She did great!  Then we went to Karcher Ranch Market trying to find rasperries but NO!  Keep waiting....

Crossfit has been AWESOME and I love the box and the trainers and everyone.  Well not everyone, there is one guy there who scares me but that's just cuz I'm a weirdo.  We are at the end of the 4th week of the weight loss challenge, and the diet has been EASY for me to stick to.  Can you belive I have not had one drop of alcohol in 4 WEEKS!  Yep, its true.  Really looking forward to that Coors Light after Sawtooth on June 8.  Anywhoo, I think on Monday we are having measurements taken.  I am looking forward to that.  I feel great, and people are starting to say I look great too...that is such an amazing feeling.  Add it all up and I am one happy gal.  OH, and I quit my stupid job-just one more week to go, and so that hasnt been too bad for my mood, either. ;)

Ok, gotta get to work.  I'm trying to finish my projects to submit to Stampin' Up! for a big contest, the Artisan Design Team...don't laugh, grand prize is $1000!  Th'ats nothing to sneeze at.  Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear YOUR running stories!